Mercado de Colón & Ana Serratosa
From 24 JANUARY to 2 FEBRUARY.
Culinary offer subject to places available.
During the Fest-In, the Smörf from the Ana Serratosa Gallery invade the Mercado de Colón, captivated by its gastronomy. An exhibition of artworks created in Carrara marble with friendly, organic forms, which interact easily and even generate a sense of comfort and company, will share space with special gastronomical proposals in one of the most iconic spaces in the city of Valencia, with over 100 years of history and with more life now than ever. Come and visit each of the spaces in order to enjoy:
Las cervezas del mercado
Smörfs pairs with our classic: Mussels platter and cornet of sour potatoes from the region along with a Zeta Hell
Every day from 12 pm to 3.30 pm and from 7 pm to 11.30 pm
Pairing of SmörfsDacsa with a Turia
Every day until 11 pm
FestIn Ma Khin Menu: Welcoming Kir Royale Ma Khin with Myanmar Snacks – Myanmar chicken salad (the Burmese are famous for their salads, which are simple but surprising. In this case, pulled chicken with crispy shallots, cabbage and herbs and seasoned with shallot oil and lime) – Indian Samosa (Spinach and fresh cheese pasty with homemade mango chutney) – Sichuan-style hot wonton (Pasta envelope filled with prawns and vegetables with a sweet and sour sauce) – Bao Char Sui (Chinese steamed bread filled with char sui bacon with pickled cucumber) – Cha ca (A classic Vietnamese fish dish with dill, spring onion and cumin) – Chicken Korma (A truly Indian curry: mild, aromatic and creamy) – Dessert (Thai sponge cake coconut ice cream)
Lunchtime and evening. All dishes are for sharing
Suc de lluna
- Mini seasonal salad or Suc-Crema seasonal vegetables + orange wood fire Valencian or Vegan Paella + water or «Suc de Lluna» or «Gándara» beer, or wine or Valencian bio cava
From 12 pm until stocks run out.
- FestIn L’Horta Seasonal bio vegetables + Cheesecake with Bio marmalade + Water or “Suc de Lluna” or “Gándara” beer , or Valencian bio wine, or an excellent Valencian Bio cava
- Vegan smoothie + BIO salad with chufa (tiger nut) + organic coffee
- Croquettes of bio vegetable strips + fresh mussels with L’Horta tiger nuts + a glass of Valencian bio cava
- 100% eco-friendly Iberian ham tapa with bio Marcona almonds and a glass of Valencian bio cava
- Bio Orxata Al Punt (tiger nut milk) with registered designation of origin “Valencia” + Bio Coca de llanda (sponge cake) or bio homemade rosquilletas (breadsticks).
FestIn Bocados Menu: Salad + Tikka Masala chicken served with white rice + beverage
From 1 pm to 5 pm (from Monday to Sunday)
Meringued milk and coffee ice cream with a touch of Mistelle (sweet wine) + croquette i xufalatina